I can say with confidence that the Johnson’s Apparelmaster Academy is a highly effective training programme. Not only did it win the Personnel Today award for Talent Management on 21st November 2018, but the feedback from delegates offers plenty of proof. When Keystone Development and Training Ltd had finished delivering our part of the Academy, I asked for feedback. here are just some of the things that people said:
- I am more efficient when dealing with problems. People now trust me to sort things out.
- This has given me so much confidence in my ability. I now feel able to step outside of my comfort zone.
- Because of the training, I was able to bring an angry and disruptive (but very influential) team member on board to implement a necessary change.
- My line manager has seen my confidence grow and now gives me more strategic work to do.
- I’ve been able to adapt my management style and achieve 180% of our target.
- I am now able to get my production team to work as a team – which is quite an achievement.
And in terms of the style and content of the programme, I’m delighted that our brain-friendly approach to design and delivery has helped people to learn. Here’s just a few comments:
- The design of the pre-course work, course materials and post-course assignments was exemplary.
- The content was properly tailored to Johnson’s and we felt that we could share our stories without judgement.
- I really enjoyed learning from group members as well as the trainer.
- It was fun, informative and delivered with great passion.
- It is the highest quality training I have ever had. It couldn’t have been more relevant.
- The content was always relevant and delivered at the right pace.
- The content was made very personal to our business and to us as group as the trainer got to know us.
- Working with and learning from colleagues from other parts of the business was very useful.
- There was a real sense of connection between modules.
- Just the right amount of trainer input, discussions and fun exercises.
- I think it has been brilliant. the different activities kept us on our toes.
- I loved the way that each module flowed into the next one.
But perhaps the nicest words, came from Ian. When I first met him, I wasn’t sure he would fully engage, or be willing to try new things. In the end, he was one of the people who came furthest on their development journey, and I couldn’t be prouder of what he’s achieved. This is what he said:
“I feel that I have progressed massively over the last 8 months and a very large part of that progression has been down to the training and techniques you have provided. I was talking with other Academy members and we all agreed it has probably been the best training we have ever received. We have all learned so much almost without realising we are learning because of the interactive way the courses have been planned and delivered. It was both fun and informative.”
And here’s just a few snapshots from the programme.