I’ve starting working with a few new clients recently. They think I’m quite unusual. I don’t claim to be:
- A catalyst
- A transformer
- A guru
- An inspirationalist
- An enabler
Likewise, I don’t have a model, programme, tool, test or approach to sell.
My business, Keystone Development and Training Ltd is a service provider. Nothing more, nothing less.
- We LISTEN to what clients want
- We QUESTION their assumptions, outcomes and expected benefits
- We provide ADVICE and suggestions
- We ASK how we can help them to achieve their outcomes
- We FILL A GAP: be that in expertise, design, delivery or general support,
- And when that gap has been filled, we quietly exit stage left.
In fact, Keystone Development and Training Ltd is one of the few businesses out there who seems to be actively seeking to put itself out of work! We design training for internal delivery (so once the material is ready, we aren’t needed). We train trainers (so you don’t need us for delivery). Now we’re even training people to DESIGN training!
On the one hand, this is brilliant. Training should be available to everyone so the more people who can design and deliver it competently the better. However, it does mean that our clients tend to only stay with us a couple of years. So, if we’ve been useful to you in the past, please tell your network about us. If you have a ‘gap’, please get in touch. We’re a bit like the A team or Knight Rider…we come in, help out, then move on.